Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hey Juicy Couture ❤


❤             ❤               ❤             ❤                ❤            ❤              ❤                 ❤                                 

JuiCy Couture is such a classy, high fashion name brand.
The little charms, The soft swede material, and the designs are absolutely gorgeous.
I believe every girl should own something of Juicy Couture to Glam up their collection or their wardrobe.
This is what I own from Juicy, wish i owned more, but soon will keep savinq up to buy more. :)

 This is such a beautiful big tote bag. It is so spacious inside, great for traveling.
I love it !
 This is my FAVORITE. 
        


2 comments:

  1. I love Juicy! I have a summer bag (terry with cherries on it) and a little bag that says "ditch him" that I love.

    I could use a few more. Love your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love Juicy Couture! Cute Bag!

    xox

    ReplyDelete